Sunday, June 28, 2015

Pregnancy Cravings - Nectarines, Milk & Apples

Thankfully my Taco Bell chicken chalupa craving has subsided making way for more healthier cravings of fruits such as juicy nectarines, apple slices with peanut butter and organic MILK just to name a few that I am eating & drinking uncontrollably now!

Nectarine here...

Nectarine GONE!

Been eating pretty good with a few bad days here and there and really starting to dig & crave a healthier way of eating more and more each day! Like to stay up later then my man and munch on nectarines (which are so juicy I need to eat them like a rabid dog over the sink) and apples at night instead of chips or sugary cereals like I did when I wasn't pregnant.

Managing to eat a healthy breakfast everyday of a granola bar or cliff bar with a banana and a cup of coffee for quite some time & it's just become the norm for me now. My bomb ass owl mug I got at a Michaels arts & craft store is a big inspiration for my tie dye Retro Owl designs listed in my Etsy shop.

Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment