Monday, July 6, 2015

Pregnancy Cravings - Cheesecake & Alfredon't

My man made me an awesome cheesecake since he was going to one of his good friends (who had moved far away a while back) bachelor party during the 4th of July weekend this year. It sort of sucked being home alone over a holiday but eh, I got a cheesecake & had 4 fluffy kitties to share the loud weekend with. They hate the 4th lol.

Yummy Cheesecake

Lets just say I ate waaaay too much by myself and to top it off I thought having alfredo one night would be a good idea as well.....NOPE! I'm sure even if he had been home I would of overdosed in cheesecake and still ate alfredo making me sick as a dog anyway so I'm glad he was gone and didn't have to deal with me living in the bathroom for those couple of days. Uuuugh it was awful and I'm pretty sure I wrecked myself from even smelling another cheesecake for a while. Dang.

Too much dairy is scary when pregnant, note taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment