Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Uncomfortably Numb & Itchy

Inquired with the doctor about my cRAzY itchy feet (which has turned into whole body itchyness these days) and since everything looks normal they just tell me to moisturize more and try to get my mind off it. 
O. K. 
easy to say lol

NOW I've begun to get numb hands to make everything even more complicated. Ahhhhhh can all this really happen at once? Yep, apparently...

Guess you can get carpal tunnel as a pregnancy side effect and low and behold I bet I got it. This is making my tie dying job VERY difficult!!!! Huge custom order in the works now as well, trying hard to finish it up so I can get my other custom done and hopefully hang up the sinew for a while while my body acts all pregnant effecty and shit. 

Guess making a baby isn't easy as 1, 2, 3 after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment