Saturday, October 17, 2015

37 Weeks - Baby Bump

37 weeks pregnant already and boy does it show!

Baby Bump in the flesh

Thought I should just go for it and show my belly in it's real flesh and stretch marked state, even tho you can't see much stretch marks in these pics for some reason, believe me I have some. Planning on doing some fun henna on me belly before the due date approaches. It will be interesting to see the deflated henna design after I give birth lol.

Fuzzy wuzzy side shot

Got a cute gender reveal photo shot planned for tomorrow to share on FB with my friends and family f-i-n-a-l-l-y. I made them wait soooo long. Sorry. Been so super busy this weekend getting the props painted for that even tho I still have very numb hands = carpal tunnel uuugh. My awesome friend Ash sent us a huge rainbow handmade baby blanket a few days ago and we LOVE it and know the wee one will enjoy it for many years to come! Thinking I'm gonna bring it to the hospital with us to add a pop of color to the scene <3

Colorful Baby blanket gift

9 days until our due date or 2 weeks max until we get possibly induced. 
Time keeps on slippin' into the future...

Oh, and thankfully I tested NEGATIVE for the GBS test!

No comments:

Post a Comment