Friday, October 30, 2015

Pregnancy Cravings - Hot Cocoa & Popsicles

Sooo, I am VERY pregnant and have been on a kick of drinking hot chocolaty cocoa at midnight and eating cold & fruity popsicles all day!

Highly recommend the "Outshine" popsicles, a wee bit spendy but seriously damn good and so far every flavor is kick ass but the LIME is my fave. 

http://www.outshinesnacks.com/products/bars/cherry-grape-tangerine.aspx
Cherry, Grape & Tangerine = Mmmmmm as well

If funds are tight the "Budget Saver" Monster Pops in a slushed lemon-lime flavor at walmart in a huge bag are dirt cheap and taste pretty darn good for the cost! I don't recommend the mango flavor. 

Any Hot Cocoa mix works in my opinion...
I'm so not picky about that currently but if you know any kinds that are super delicious post them in a comment below, I'd love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment