Sunday, March 26, 2017

Bad Mommy Blogger

So it's been well over a year since I've updated my blog and I just can not fucking believe it man! Wow.

This was not my intention when I started my "Mom Blog" but low and behold, I just can't keep up with this online social media life. 

Bad Mommy blogger. 

I had been keeping a hand written journal of my future blog posts but that ended the beginning of this year. All I have is a few chicken scratches of how my day went in my Llewellyn's Witches' datebook. Highlighter colored in smiley faces on the good days and frowns on the bad ones...

Having two children in 22 months is no joke and heck, I still can't believe I've done just that. Crazy mama I am! Hoping things will get a little less hectic around here in a few months, maybe so maybe not. Looking forward to catching up with my world. So far I am totally lost in a multi-kid world & will more then likely be here for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment